Unique tasteful recipes with our products
1. VILLAGE SALAD
- 150gr. feta, diced
- 2 tomatoes red and tight, in medium pieces
- 1 peeled cucumber, sliced
- 1 pepper, in small pieces
- 1 onion, in thin slices
- 1 cup anthracite (portulaca)
- 3-4 pickles, finely chopped
- 5-6 green olives
- 5-6 black olives
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- a little dry oregano
- 7-8 barley or wheat rusks
2. OLIVE BREAD
- 2 1/4 cups. Teaspoon flour for all uses
- 2 tbsp. yeast powder
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 cup. of tea water
- 2 spring onions or a florin pepper [optional]
- 1 cup. tea pitted reed olives cut in half
- 2 tbsp. milk for spread
- a little sesame for sprinkling [optional]
- Sift the flour with a large bowl and mix it with the yeast, sugar and salt. Make a “puddle” in the middle and add the water. Knead until a soft dough is formed.
- Pour flour on your workbench, transfer the dough and knead it for 10 minutes, gradually adding flour to the surface until you have a smooth and elastic dough. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with cling film and leave in a warm place for an hour until it doubles in size.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C on the heating elements or to 170 ° C in the air, and grease a large baking tray.
- Place the olives on a plate lined with absorbent paper. Cover it with absorbent paper and press the olives with your hands to absorb as much liquid as possible. Transfer the puffed dough back to a floured surface, add the olives and onions or chopped peppers [optional] and knead until evenly incorporated.
- Shape the olive buns to the desired size of 10 or 15 or even 20 cm and place in the oiled pan. Spread them with milk, sprinkle [optional] with a little sesame and bake them in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes depending on their size until they turn reddish. Serve the olive buns hot and enjoy them.
- 1 barley bun or other nut
- 1 large firm and ripe tomato
- Dried oregano
- 60 gr. grated feta
- 3k.s. olive oil
- Olives of your choice
- Wash the tomato well and cut it in half. Grate half in the grater and cut the rest into small cubes
- Put the grated tomato in a bowl, lightly salt (be careful with the salt because you will add the feta) and add 1 tbsp. olive oil and oregano.
We set up the dako.
- Put the nut on the plate and pour over the grated tomato. Add the rest of the diced tomatoes on top.
- Spread the grated feta over the tomato, sprinkle with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle with oregano.
- Serve with some olives of your choice